Furnace Repair, Replacement and Installation
The life of a furnace is not infinite. It has a lifespan that ranges between 15 and 20 years, with annual maintenance. Eventually it needs to be replaced, but how will you know when the time has come? Your furnace will either completely break down or require so many repairs that neglecting to replace the unit will become far more costly than installing a new one.
But here’s the good news! Your old furnace is nowhere near as efficient as newer models. A new model can comparatively save you between 20-50% in gas utility expenditure. In addition, a furnace replacement will also save you money on electric utilities, as you will not need to heat your Calgary area home with other electric resources. Simply put, a furnace replacement will deliver an ROI that begins from the moment Air Force has installed your new unit. You can now sleep warm and cozy at night, literally and figuratively!
Air Force Heating furnace replacement/installation products and services:
- Single-Stage Furnace
- Two-Stage Furnace
- Modulating / Variable Furnace
- Water Heater and Furnace Combo
Don’t Get Left in the Cold.
This is Calgary not California. Even one hour without heat will have Jack Frost knocking down your front door, leaving your household with no recourse but to seek solace at the Holiday Inn, or worse – the in-laws!
Air Force Heating professionals provide 24-hour around the clock furnace repair and maintenance services for Calgary area homes.
Why wait until your furnace has tapped out? Don’t put your family comfort and health at risk. Be proactive and schedule furnace inspection and maintenance before another day into the season passes.
Signs it’s Time for Furnace Repair
- Rattling and Rocking – This is not something you can live with, even if you think you can. When present, it may be an indication that your furnace is releasing toxins into your home. Contact Air Force right away.
- Scraping Sounds – This signals potential issues with the ball bearings and/or the blower belt of your furnace.
- Flickering / Yellow Pilot Light On – This may be something as simple as a loose burner light screw. But do you want to take the chance that excess carbon dioxide (gas burning furnace) is being released into your home? Contact Air Force right away.
- Your Home is Cool/Cold – Are the above warning signs not present, yet you’re household remains uncomfortable cool? The most obvious sign is often the most overlooked.
Immediate repairs aside, a furnace requires yearly maintenance. By scheduling an annual visit from Air Force Heating, you can effectively reduce your ongoing utility expenditure and extend the life of your furnace for up to *20 years!
Reviews from our previous clients
Latest from our Furnace Blogs
You’re going to need a bigger box (but you get the idea) Stuck for a Holiday idea for that special someone in your life? Want to make the largest possible impact on not just Christmas Day, but beyond? Aside from parking a red bow adorned Lexus SUV in the driveway a...
It is always sound advice to spend some time thinking about your furnace before the winter hits. Your home is your most valuable investment, and it's important to protect your home with a reliable furnace. If you have an older furnace and are thinking of upgrading, do...
Scheduling a maintenance appointment for your furnace is a critical step to preparing for the winter. It is much more convenient to deal with furnace repair issues when the outside temperatures are mild and there is no snow on the ground. If your furnace fails in the...