Don’t Pay For 12 Months!
– Furnace Showing Signs Of Meltdown?
Our expert technicians can diagnose and repair your furnace quickly.
Reviews from our previous clients
Furnace Repair, Replacement and Installation
The life of a furnace is not infinite. It has a lifespan that ranges between 15 and 20 years, with annual maintenance. Eventually it needs to be replaced, but how will you know when the time has come? Your furnace will either completely break down or require so many repairs that neglecting to replace the unit will become far more costly than installing a new one.
But here’s the good news! Your old furnace is nowhere near as efficient as newer models. A new model can comparatively save you between 20-50% in gas utility expenditure. In addition, a furnace replacement will also save you money on electric utilities, as you will not need to heat your Calgary area home with other electric resources. Simply put, a furnace replacement will deliver an ROI that begins from the moment Air Force has installed your new unit. You can now sleep warm and cozy at night, literally and figuratively!
Air Force Heating furnace replacement/installation products and services:
- Single-Stage Furnace
- Two-Stage Furnace
- Modulating / Variable Furnace
- Water Heater and Furnace Combo
Don’t Get Left in the Cold.
This is Calgary not California. Even one hour without heat will have Jack Frost knocking down your front door, leaving your household with no recourse but to seek solace at the Holiday Inn, or worse – the in-laws!
Air Force Heating professionals provide 24-hour around the clock furnace repair and maintenance services for Calgary area homes.
Why wait until your furnace has tapped out? Don’t put your family comfort and health at risk. Be proactive and schedule furnace inspection and maintenance before another day into the season passes.
Signs it’s Time for Furnace Repair
- Rattling and Rocking – This is not something you can live with, even if you think you can. When present, it may be an indication that your furnace is releasing toxins into your home. Contact Air Force right away.
- Scraping Sounds – This signals potential issues with the ball bearings and/or the blower belt of your furnace.
- Flickering / Yellow Pilot Light On – This may be something as simple as a loose burner light screw. But do you want to take the chance that excess carbon dioxide (gas burning furnace) is being released into your home? Contact Air Force right away.
- Your Home is Cool/Cold – Are the above warning signs not present, yet you’re household remains uncomfortable cool? The most obvious sign is often the most overlooked.
Immediate repairs aside, a furnace requires yearly maintenance. By scheduling an annual visit from Air Force Heating, you can effectively reduce your ongoing utility expenditure and extend the life of your furnace for up to *20 years!
Latest from our Furnace Blogs
In the depths of winter, the last thing you want is for your furnace to stop working. If your furnace won't ignite, it could be due to a number of reasons. Today, we're going to look at 4 of the most common reasons why your furnace might not be firing up.1. Dirty...
While it is not every day you think about your water heater, you will notice when it is not operating efficiently. Choosing the best hot water heater will save you a lot in terms of efficiency, time, and unnecessary repair and replacement costs. This article is for...
Furnace problems, like most problems, always seem to arise at the worst possible moment. When snow is in the forecast, and the heat isn't working, you want to know right away whether you can fix it yourself, how to do so, and if you need to call for expert help....